Cheer on the runners of the annual 'Race for Life', established by French heart surgeon Professor Christian Cabrol.
The participants will be in need of some encouragement as they come to the end of an impressive 750km race that originates in Paris on March 25th! The race is to raise funds for organ donation and more details are available from the website.
There are shows and animations all around town to celebrate the event.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs