Every Wednesday this winter you can take a ride down the Rodeo Park toboggan piste at night (or at sunset in March and April!).
Free entry to all adults with a valid lift pass.
Children must be 10 years or older and be over 125cm tall, must be accompanied by an adult.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Arcs in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do