The snow may have been falling for weeks but December is when the lifts open and we finally get to enjoy the abundant powder without hours of uphill hiking. The start of the winter season inevitably feels like a big party, with a much-anticipated opening weekend being quickly followed by Christmas’ festive events and subsequent New Year’s Eve celebrations. If you don’t know Les Arcs already (and even if you do) this article should apprise you of what to expect in our beloved mountain playground before 2019 blinks out of existence.
So whether you want to know about the weather, what’s on in resort is what’s on your mind, or you need to know whether the snow is suitable for a pro or a potential no-go, here is some essential insider information to get you ready for the new season.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs