This restaurant in Les Arcs 1800 is situated on the blue piste Belvedere, so it is accessible to skiers of all capabilities.
The self-service offers Savoyard specialities, pastas, pizzas, meat dishes and salads, as well as drinks desserts and coffees. The restaurant serves similar food, but you can have a longer, leisurely lunch, rather than a quick pit stop.
On the terrace, you will find a bar serving a range of drinks and cocktails with a DJ playing every Wednesday afternoon so that you can enjoy the après ski on the slopes.
Open every day from 09:00 to the closure of the pistes.
- Belvedere Piste
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs