This restaurant in Les Arcs 1800 is situated on the blue piste Belvedere, so it is accessible to skiers of all capabilities.
The self-service offers Savoyard specialities, pastas, pizzas, meat dishes and salads, as well as drinks desserts and coffees. The restaurant serves similar food, but you can have a longer, leisurely lunch, rather than a quick pit stop.
On the terrace, you will find a bar serving a range of drinks and cocktails with a DJ playing every Wednesday afternoon so that you can enjoy the après ski on the slopes.
Open every day from 09:00 to the closure of the pistes.
- Belvedere Piste
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les Arcs opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer