Le Butcher is La Folie Douce's snack restaurant, perfect for a quick bite to eat.
Located at the top of the Villards gondola, Le Butcher at La Folie Douce is perfect for ski enthusiasts and those who don't want to waste a minute on the mountain. This restaurant combines quality with speed, whilst offering a flexible menu of burgers, sandwiches, waffles and more. These can be savoured on the terrace or taken away for those in a hurry.
This is not the only restaurant available at La Folie Douce. La Fruitière serves contemporary cuisine with a menu designed by Chef Franck Mischler. And La Petite Cuisine serves local favourites in a canteen-style space.
After lunch, enjoy one of La Folie Douce's famous parties. Every day, the best performers, dancers, musicians and DJs gather on the terrace of this hot spot for a cabaret show and, from 15:00, La Folie Douce turns into a club for the ultimate après-ski experience.
- Live music
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020