After a very snowy Christmas week, when it snowed almost every day, Les Arcs will enjoy lots of sunshine to start 2020 on the right foot.
Conditions on the pistes are perfect thanks to the copious amounts of snow we've had this early season. Even though the week will be busy, as it's one of the main winter holidays, there are plenty of places to go to avoid the queues... just follow Sam's advice.
Happy new year!
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs