Last week brought all kinds of weather to Les Arcs – rain, snow, high winds, lots of sunshine, whiteout conditions...
This week will be pretty unpredictable as well with the forecast suggesting that we'll get snow, fluctuating temperatures, some clouds and some sun. Watch Sam's video to see what last week was like in Les Arcs.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs