Spring skiing time in Les Arcs, with typical conditions: hard in the morning, softening up in the afternoon, and becoming somewhat slushy later in the day.
There are a few flurries of snow on the forecast at altitude over the next few days. Certainly nothing serious, but this late in the season, everything is welcome.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs
- Putting the Paradise in Paradiski