Following the February school holiday rush, March can feel completely different from one day to the next, with deep-winter snowstorms quickly transitioning to hot and sunny spring conditions.
Regardless of the weather, the days are long and positively invite you to ski from first to last lifts, truly making the most of the abundant snow on the mountain. In Les Arcs, March is a popular month for après ski events and this year is packed full of absolute corkers!
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les Arcs