Skiers and snowboarders in Les Arcs are enjoying lots of sunshine and quiet pistes as the Christmas and New Year holidays have come to an end.
Impeccable bluebird sunshine days, perfect visibility, great groomed pistes and all the lifts open are the ingredients of the first couple of weeks of 2020 in Les Arcs. However, since the sun's been shining non-stop, conditions can get a little bit more inconsistent towards the end of the day, as the snow softens, especially at lower levels.
The weather forecast is suggesting that we have another week of blue skies and sunshine to come. Temperatures will remain low, keeping the snow in pretty good condition.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Safety measures in Les Arcs winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Les Arcs from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- Tour de France 2020 postponed to late summer
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Arcs
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020