The resort is situated in a fantastic ski in and ski out location offering easy access to both the Les Arcs and La Plagne ski areas.
This is a modern resort with stylish contemporary interiors with plenty of space and light. All the rooms have been decorated with pastel colours, light woods and have access to balconies. There are three types of rooms, Club, Deluxe and Suites. Every room includes en-suite facilities with heated towel rail, TV, safe and hair dryer. If you opt for a Deluxe room or Suite you'll have homely little extras such as espresso machine, mini fridge and ironing kit.
There is plenty to keep everyone entertained in this resort, it includes a cardio and weights room, so if you don't feel you got enough of a work out on the slopes you can make good use of this gym area. However, if you are looking unwind after an active day on the mountain then you can relax in the spa indulging in a massage or beauty treatment or simply just reviving any aching muscles in the steam room and sauna.
For kids there there are two dedicated club areas, one for 4-10 years old with plenty of toys, comfortable chill out areas and a TV. The second room is for 11-17 year olds with video games consoles, table football and large comfy sofas.
Free WiFi is also available throughout the majority of the resort so you easily keep up with friends and family whilst you are on your holiday.
Please be aware that standard Club Med packages include the following:
- Flights & resort transfers (if flights are selected at the time of booking)
- Quality accommodation
- International full-board gourmet cuisine
- Unlimited drinks and refreshments (including soft drinks, wine, spirits, beers & après ski)
- Professional ski/snowboard lessons in English from Monday to Friday
- 6 days ski pass
- Kids' clubs (from 4 – 17 years)
- Evening entertainment
181 verified reviews by
Good to know
This is an all inclusive resort prefect for a hassle free holiday with no hidden costs.
The resort has a large indoor / outdoor pool where you can swim between the two. There is also a separate kids pool for the little ones.
This sophisticated chic area has a truly authentic cosy chalet feel with its rustic wooden interior, large log fire place and armchairs and sofas you can just sink into. It is the perfect place to chill out after a full on ski day with an apres ski beverage. Like all Club Med holidays, the majority of your drinks are included by the glass.
All your meals are included in your package and their creative chefs offer 3 types of menu, discovery, fitness and universal. There are two restaurants in this resort, the first is the Vanoise which is situated on the first floor of the resort overlooking the valley. This is the main buffet style restaurant and includes a sunny terrace with tables for 2 - 8 people. It has a baby corner where you can prepare all your meals for your little ones. High chairs and booster cushions are also available.
The second restaurant is the Pierra Menta which offers local Savoyard specialities such as fondue and raclette with waiter service. Reservations must be made for this restaurant.
- "We spent a week in the summer at this Club Med and it was everything we wanted in a vacation. We got a Family room with a view and we were happy with our choice even though we did not spend much time in the room." - Trip Advisor
- "This Club Med was our first club med experience and it was a great one. Ski on, ski off, they made it so easy for our family of 5 with small children to experience the snow. We felt it safe for our older sons (8 and 10) to have their own key to come and go as they pleased while the adults did their own ski lessons." - Trip Advisor
- “Great , stress free, activity-packed family ski vacation!” - Trip Advisor
Check-in Time: 15:00
Check-out Time: 10:00
- Lieu dit Plan Peisey